Archive Press Releases >
2008 Archives >
- City Of Buffalo Announces Public Meeting Regarding South Buffalo’s Brownfield Opportunity Area
— The City of Buffalo Office of Strategic Planning announces the first South Buffalo Brownfield Opportunity Area (BOA) Project Kickoff Event...
- Mayor Brown Announces City Funds For Seneca Street Business District Infrastructure Improvements
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced that the City of Buffalo will provide $300,000 to the continuing Seneca Street Business District infrastructure improvement project...
- Mayor Brown Announces 5.5% Pay Increase To Fire Fighters
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced that the City of Buffalo will provide a 5.5% pay increase to the city’s fire fighters, which follows the city’s successful appeal in state Appellate Court...
- Mayor Brown Delivers 2008 State of the City Address
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today delivered his 2008 State of the City address before over 1,100 attendees during a 12:00 noon luncheon at the Adam’s Mark Hotel in Downtown Buffalo.
- Mayor Brown Announces New Fire Department Appointments
— Mayor Byron W. Brown and Fire Commissioner Michael Lombardo announced the promotion of six new Buffalo Fire Department Battalion Chiefs and one new Division Chief. These promotions are the first in the Department since 2005...
- Mayor Brown Releases Letter To Ralph Wilson
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today released the attached letter that was delivered via fax yesterday to Ralph C. Wilson, Jr., owner and president of the Buffalo Bills...
- Mayor Brown Announces IN REM Extension
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced an extension of the deadline to pay any outstanding balance of real property taxes, sewer rent fees and /or user fees...
- Brown Administration Cites Property Owner and Vessel for Violations of City Code
— Mayor Byron W. Brown’s Administration today formally cited South End Marina Corp. and Specialty Restaurants for several violations of the Code of the City of Buffalo for the docking of the former ...
- MayorBrown/Buffalo Police Department Announce Record-Setting Month for Mobile Response Unit
— Mayor Byron W. Brown and Buffalo Police Commissioner H. McCarthy Gipson today announced a record-setting month of operations for the Buffalo Police department’s Mobile Response Unit.
- Action Follows Brown Administration’s Inspection of Decrepit Lake Barge
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today filed a communication with the Buffalo Common Council calling for an amendment to the Buffalo Coastal Special Review District in the City Zoning Code that would require ...